July 1, 2018
Acceptance of Terms
The Information I Collect
If you email me on my contact form, your email address gets entered into my business contact list. Your email will be stored in the same manner as my personal list, meaning, I don’t share or sell this contact information to/with anyone. I don’t have a newsletter that I send out.
Additionally, in the course of operating the Website and/or interacting with you, I will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
- Personal Information. If you contact me or sign up for services you may provide me with personal information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. I do not collect any personal information from Visitors when they use the Website unless they provide such information voluntarily, such as by emailing me or entering contact information into the contact form on the Website. All information I collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
- Other Information. In addition to the information noted above, this Website may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a. From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to me
b. From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website, for example: IP addresses; referring and exit pages; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Website you visit; information about your device; country location; and technical data about your devices, etc.
e. Other Sources. I reserve the right to receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites. Third-Party Advertising Companies Information Collection.
How We Use and Share the Information
Collected Information is used to provide our services; to maintain and improve the Website; and to inform you about services. Information may also be used/shared as described below.
- To provide support to you.
- Other companies and individuals may perform functions on my behalf, including providing technical assistance, payment processing, customer service, and marketing
- Analysis of the Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally.
- I may also disclose the Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency. Information You Share
Whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others and I cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Protection of Information
Any Personal Information you provide to me via email will remain on the third-party software that I use to manage my emails. Personal Information stored in this system include your email address, your name, and anything you write to me via email. I cannot guarantee the security of my online databases, nor can I guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from me over the Internet. You should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to via email.
Important Notice to Non-U.S. Residents
I do not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR): I do not specifically target my marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way. If the data that you provide me in the course of your use of the Website or my services is governed by GDPR, I will abide by the relevant portions of the regulation. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing, of your personal data, from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.” To make any of these requests, please contact me at email@example.com with “GDPR Compliance” in the subject line.